Some of the greatest benefits of working at Medical City Fort Worth of Fort Worth are our benefits. We are committed to providing full-time and part-time benefits that will enhance your lifestyle, well being and success. The following will give you a brief overview of these benefits. PRN staff may be eligible to participate in certain benefits, such as the 401(k) plan and Employee Assistance Program. Please see your Human Resources representative for additional benefit information.
- Promotions: It is the preference of Medical City Fort Worth to promote qualified employees from within and to transfer employees to an area where their skills can be best utilized.
- Merit Increases: As part of our performance-based system, each employee’s individual performance can be the basis for annual pay increases.
- 401 (k) Plan: Employees may contribute 1 percent to 50 percent of their gross pay (before tax). Plaza matches 100 percent of employees' contributions of the first 3 percent contributed, and up to 9%, depending on employees' years of service. Employees have a choice of 18 professionally managed investment funds to match your investment style.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA): A tax-advantaged account that can be used to pay for medical expenses of daycare expenses. The employee, through payroll deductions, contributes specific amounts to the FSA selected during open enrollment. The contributions are free of federal and Social Security taxes. Funds must be used in the year they are accrued; unused funds revert to the employer.
- Paid Time Off (PTO): Time provided to employees for periods away from work with pay. PTO encompasses the traditional vacation, holiday and sick time. Employees accumulate PTO based on their employment status and length of service.
- Extended Illness Bank (EIB): In addition to PTO, the hospital provides sick time for employees to care for extended personal or immediate family illness.
- Medical Coverage: This program provides a safety net of protection for employees and their families. Employees may choose amounts of coverage from various medical plan options depending on lifestyle, needs and priorities. Our hospital provides options for full-time and part-time employees, and pays a percentage of the cost.
- Dental Coverage: Plaza pays a percentage of the cost of this program that provides PPO or DMO options. Employees may choose coverage for all or part of the cost for routine dental procedures, depending on their lifestyle, needs, and priorities.
- Vision Care: Employees may elect to enroll in a Vision Care Plan that covers vision exams, basic lenses, frames and contact lenses.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Plaza offers free access to professional counselors who provide confidential assessment and short-term counseling to employees and their families for personal legal and financial services.
- Life Insurance: Full-time employees receive 1X annual salary in basic life insurance at no cost, and part-time employees receive up to $1,500 at no cost. Supplemental and dependent life insurance are also available.
- Long Term Disability (LTD): Employees may elect insurance coverage that provides economic protection should employee become totally disabled and unable to work.
- CORE Plus Benefits: Provides legal benefits, short term disability, long term care, voluntary life, auto or home insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement: The facility provides a rich benefit to employees seeking educational advancement for the purpose of improving their skills related to their current position and/or advancement within the company. Full time employees receive $5,250, part time employees receive $2,625.
- Leave of Absence (LOA): Protects the longevity of employees who must be absent from work for acceptable reasons as approved by management and required by law. Leaves may be granted for Personal, Educations, Medical, Family, EHSP and Military reasons.
- Extended Illness Bank
- Direct Deposit
- ConSern Student Loan
- Legal Access Plan
- Adoption Assistance
- Free Parking
- Child Care Discount
- Employee Fitness / Wellness
- Cafeteria Discount
- Consumer Discounts
For more information concerning benefits, contact us at (817) 347-1425. Medical City Fort Worth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.