Richard Novack, MDGeneral Surgery
He was born and raised in northern New Jersey, just across the river from New York City, and trained at NYU and the famous/infamous Bellevue Hospitals.
After several years of practice in New Jersey, Dr. Novack, and his wife, decided to relocate to the Dallas-Fort Worth area to raise their family.
Dr. Novack’s talent for Bariatric surgery stems from his passion for helping to change people’s everyday lives.
Treat Every patient as if they are family.
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Adjustments for Lapbands
Dr. Richard Novack
Non-Surgical Weight Loss
Weight Loss Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- General Surgery - Primary - Board Certified
- Fellowship: American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- Undergraduate Degree: Lehigh University - 2003
- Graduate Degree: The University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - 2007
- Internship: New York University - 2008
- Residency: New York University - 2012
- Fellowship: Hackensack University - 2013
- Medical City Fort Worth