Orthopedics in Fort Worth
The orthopedic surgeons at Medical City Fort Worth offer advanced diagnosis and treatment of back pain, joint pain, musculoskeletal disorders, neck pain and sports injuries.
Orthopedic Services Offered at Medical City Fort Worth Include:
- Arthroscopic knee repair
- Hip resurfacing
- Hip revision
- Knee revision
- Orthopedic oncology
- Partial knee replacement
- Robot-assisted orthopedic surgery, including:
- Robotic total hip replacement
- Robotic partial knee replacement
- Robotic partial knee resurfacing
- Robotic total knee replacement
- Traditional and robot-assisted spinal surgery, including:
- Lumbar, thoracic and cervical spinal fusion
- Degenerative disc disease surgery
- Surgery for traumatic spinal injuries
- Spinal instability due to scoliosis, spondylolisthesis, fracture, etc.
- Total hip replacement
- Total knee replacement
Complex and Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Treatment Options
Medical City Fort Worth's orthopedic specialists will always choose the least invasive treatment options and will be happy to explain the safest, most effective and most widely adopted approaches, methods and materials and the possible risks and complications associated with each.
Minimally invasive treatments may include anti-inflammatory medication, nutritional supplements or physical therapy.